Lock & Load Your Pulse Rifle – Colonial Marines Operations Manual Announced for the ALIEN RPG
Armor piercing rounds sizzle through your defenses. Acrid smoke chokes you. Chemical attacks melt your armor, while bioweapons turn your insides out. It’s a living hell—but none of that’s as bad as the flashes of gnashing metal teeth that terrorize you every time you try to close your eyes. Welcome to war on the razor edge of space, marine.
Free League Publishing and 20th Century Studios have announced the Colonial Marines Operations Manual, a complete campaign module for the award-winning official ALIEN roleplaying game. Priced at $39.99, the lavishly illustrated hardback book provides all the tools you need to run a full open-world campaign as the iconic Colonial Marines.
The Colonial Marines Operations Manual is now available for pre-order, for a March 2021 release. Please note that the ALIEN RPG core rulebook is required to use this book.
You joined the Corps because you wanted to see the stars. You believe in duty and honor. You have made friends for life here—and watched plenty of them get cut down by shrapnel.
No one pays you to ask why, just to follow orders. Protect and serve the citizens and colonies of the Outer Rim colonies—no matter what the cost. Now, lock and load your pulse rifle, marine. You have a job to do.
- History & Organization – the inside story of the illustrious Colonial Marine Corps.
- Creating Marines – expanded character creation rules for grunts of all kinds.
- Weapons & Vehicles – an extensive chapter with new gear, gloriously illustrated.
- The Frontier War – the framework and backstory for a Colonial Marines campaign.
- Factions on the Frontier – the powers that be and their dark agendas.
- Marine Missions – five thrilling missions for your Marines, playable in any order.
- The Endgame – the showdown against a deadly enemy, finally revealed.