Blade Runner The Roleplaying Game Announces Two Major Expansions
Free League Publishing has announced today two major expansions to the award-winning official Blade Runner The Roleplaying Game – the Fiery Angels deluxe case file module, and the Replicant Rebellion sourcebook. Fiery Angels will be available for early access and pre-order via the official website in Q3 for a planned Q4 release, while Replicant Rebellion is slated for release in 2024.
CASE FILE #02: FIERY ANGELS
Following the same deluxe format and packaging as the award-winning Case File #01: Electric Dreams, included in the Blade Runner RPG Starter Set,Case File #02: Fiery Angels is a boxed set featuring a new thrilling investigative scenario and a host of in-world handouts, photos, maps and more.
This new investigation starts off with the Blade Runners assigned to question a suspect arrested while trying to infiltrate the Wallace Corporation Memory Vaults. The case leads the team down a perilous path that explores the boundaries of Replicant technology and its consequences. The player characters need to contend with an array of physical, mental, and moral challenges.
Though Fiery Angels is a stand-alone adventure, users who have played Case File 01: Electric Dreams will experience a continuation of story elements from that narrative. This new boxed Case File module will include:
- A beautifully illustrated and detailed scenario book with locations, characters, events, and leads to follow
- A manila envelope containing around 20 handouts, including a variety of in-world artifacts and Esper photos
- Half a dozen full-color, double-sided maps
- Price point: $34.99
- Target Release: Q4, 2023
Replicant Rebellion expands the scope of the core game, allowing players to join the ranks of the Replicant underground in the Los Angeles of 2037. The characters are an independent cell loosely organized under Freysa Sadeghpour’s leadership, and undertake a variety of operations – from helping fugitive Nexus-8 Replicants elude capture to sabotaging installations of the Replicant industry. This beautifully illustrated hardback sourcebook will include:
- An overview of the history and organization of the Replicant underground, charting its presence throughout the Blade Runner timeline
- Detailed guidelines on how to play a Replicant underground campaign, including several new player character archetypes
- Half a dozen complete Operations (i.e., complete adventures) to play for a cell in the Replicant underground
- Price point: $49.99
- Release: 2024