Paizo Makes it Easier to Step into the world of Pathfinder with the Pathfinder Beginner Box
Paizo has launched the Pathfinder Beginner Box for Pathfinder Second Edition! This hefty box contains everything a new player needs to begin a lifetime of fantasy adventures, serving as an entry point for players new to roleplaying games, experienced gamers new to Pathfinder Second Edition, and Pathfinder veterans looking to teach friends and family members how to play. The box includes:
- A solo adventure for new players
- Four pre-generated character sheets, plus blank sheets for new hero creation
- Four sets of action cards, ensuring players know what their options are on their turns
- A set of color-coded dice
- A double-sided Flip-Mat, plus over 100 sturdy cardboard pawns with plastic bases to represent your heroes, friends, and foes
- Menace Under Otari, an adventure for up to four players that introduces players to the town of Otari, located on the isle of Korthos near Absalom
Digital support for the Pathfinder Beginner Box will launch soon on Roll20, Fantasy Grounds, and Syrinscape.
Players who want to continue their Pathfinder Beginner Box adventures can do so by playing the follow-up adventure, Pathfinder Adventure: Troubles in Otari (available December 6, 2020), which advances characters to 5th level using the Pathfinder Beginner Box rules. For those seeking even more adventures around Otari, the Abomination Vaults Adventure Path launches in January! In addition, the Organized Play Team intends to reveal details on how to use the Pathfinder Beginner Box in the Pathfinder Society organized play program in their upcoming blog on November 19.