Quarmageddon Expansion for Quarriors! for iPad Available Now
WizKids Games is pleased to announce Quarmageddon, the digital expansion to its incredibly popular dice “deck-building” game Quarriors! for iPad, is now available for just $1.99 as an in-app purchase. Quarmageddon adds 40 additional dice to the base game, along with additional spells and new creatures to expand upon the humor and gameplay of the original. Quarriors! is required to play Quarmageddon, so you should probably grab that first.
To celebrate the release of Quarmageddon, WizKids Games has made Quarriors! free for a week! That means for just $1.99, you get both Quarriors! (normally $3.99 USD) and Quarmageddon ($1.99 USD). Hurry though, as Quarriors! will return to full price on March 20th!
As part of the Quarmageddon release, several gameplay updates have been made to Quarriors!, including new optional rule additions, an expanded tutorial play-through and more.
New in Quarmageddon
- 40 new dice to help power up a variety of novel monsters, heroes and spells.
- 26 never-before-seen cards powering 6 new creatures and 2 new spells.
- Novel “Immunity” ability for some creatures — watch as they laugh off your opponent’s attacks and spells!
Updates to Quarriors!
- Multiple difficulty settings allow you to tailor the AI to your skills.
- Optional rules (Advanced Capture and Expert Culling) to deepen the gameplay and boost the challenge in multiplayer modes.
- An improved and expanded tutorial that takes newcomers through multiple rounds of gameplay.
- Tweaks to multiplayer matchmaking and gameplay.
Quarriors! for iPad offers single player and 2 to 4 player online and offline multiplayer along with “Pass-n-Play” action! For ages 14 and up, Quarriors! is a unique blend of strategy and chance featuring a revolutionary dice building game mechanic! As a Quarrior! – a mighty mystical warrior – only you have the power to capture dangerous Quarry from the untamed wilds! But your rivals plot against you! They will send their own Creatures and Spells to destroy your Quarry before you can deliver them to Empress Quiana and claim your reward! Summon your Creatures and protect them from your foes and you will earn Glory for yourself. The first player to earn enough Glory will be hailed as the Champion of the Empress. Deck-building strategy without the tedium of shuffling!