Renegade Game Studios Launches an Early Release Program for Game Stores with The Search for Lost Species!
Renegade Game Studios will launch the Search for Lost Species 3 months early in participating retail stores and to a limited number of fans. Stores can back the game on Kickstarter and can expect to receive games in May of 2023. The full release and retail distribution will be in August and coincide with a public launch at Gen Con.
The Search for Lost Species gameplay isn’t just more of the same.
Here are some of the new challenges players will take on!
- Six different Lost Species to look for – Each has its own logic rules and will present a unique challenge!
- Explore two different island maps, introducing a spatial aspect to the deduction!
- Town Cards – Each provides a power or ability that will aid in your search!
- Three different terrain types provide an additional layer of logic and relationships!
- From the same design team as The Search for Planet X, Ben Rosset and Matthew O’Malley.
The Search for Lost Species was made using eco-friendly materials!
- No plastic in the components or packaging.
- The latest in sustainable premium cardstock using sugarcane rather than traditional lumber, which takes longer to renew.
- Produced by a factory with eco-friendly practices such as solar power and grey-water recycling in their manufacturing process.
More things you should know about The Search for Lost Species and its predecessor; The Search for Planet X
- Renegade partnered with Re:wild, a real life organization that is actively searching for Lost Species in our world.
- The Search for Lost Species App is already complete and downloadable now on the iOS and Android stores.
- The Search for Planet X won the coveted Game of the Year award in 2021 at the SXSW (South by Southwest) Festival as voted on by fans and industry professionals.
- The Search for Planet X received the prestigious Dice Tower Seal of Excellence with a rating of 8.5/10.
- The Search for Planet X received the Shut Up & Sit Down “Recommends” seal!