Blood Red Skies: Battle for Midway was a known upcoming release for some time but when it was coming to shelves and what was included was a big question. Warlord Games has released a teaser video as well as revealed and what we can expect for this new box set.
Available for pre-order this coming weekend this Blood Red Skies: Battle of Midway box set contains:
- 12 x Warlord Resin aircraft (6 x Mitsubishi A6-M2 Zero & 6 x Grumman F4F Wildcat)
- 12 x BRS Advantage Flying Bases
- 2 x BRS Midway punchboards
- 1 x BRS Plastic Token Sprue
- 1 x BRS Battle of Midway Rules Booklet
- 1 x BRS Quick Reference Card
- 6 x Aircraft Cards (Douglas Dauntless, Douglas Devastator, A6-M2 Zero, Aichi D3A ‘Val’, Nakajima B5N Kate & F4F Wildcat)
- 6 x Aircraft Trait Cards
- 17 x Doctrine Cards
- 18 x Theatre Cards
- 12 x BRS Combat Dice
- 1 x USN/IJN Self-adhesive sticker sheet
- 1 x USN/IJN waterslide decal sheet
The Wildcat models will be supplied in blue-coloured Warlord resin and the Zeroes in white/cream so you can get going, straight out of the box and enjoy the game immediately!
Also coming is a special limited edition miniature, the “Catalina Flying Bird”. All pre-orders of Japanese, American, or full bundles during the pre-order weekend will get the limited edition miniature.