Modiphius has announced the release of The Art of Conan Sourcebook in PDF, a brand new supplement for the Conan: Adventures in Age Undreamed of RPG.
This fantastic new sourcebook compiles the best of the luscious art from all the Conan sourcebooks and features work from the likes of Brom, Simon Bisley, and Gio Baroni, and is available right now on Modiphius.net and DriveThruRPG.com.
Purchasers on Modiphius.net will receive a code which offsets the cost of the PDF against any future purchase of the equivalent print product, while buyers on DTRPG can contact email@example.com to take advantage of a similar offer. Now on with the details!
KNOW, OH PRINCE, THAT BETWEEN THE YEARS WHEN THE OCEANS DRANK ATLANTIS AND THE GLEAMING CITIES, AND THE YEARS OF THE RISE OF THE SONS OF ARYAS, THERE WAS AN AGE UNDREAMED OF…
The Art of Robert E. Howard’s Conan: Adventures in an Age Undreamed Of features a selection of some of the most incredible art associated with the classic barbarian hero ever assembled into one set of covers. With one of the most successful gaming Kickstarter campaigns of all time, Conan set out to be the definitive treatment of Conan in games: central to that was recruiting a stellar lineup of artists for covers and interior illustrations. The Art of Conan presents a variety of art drawn from the incredible core rulebook and the expansive line of sourcebooks and supplements, organized by book, allowing players and fans of amazing sword-and-sorcery art to enjoy this fantastic art on its own.
- Stunning art from new and renowned Conan artists.
- Beautiful two-page spreads of cover art, interior illustrations, and archetype images.
- Heroic vistas, exotic places, gorgeous landscapes, and thrilling action sequences.
- Monstrous creatures from and inspired by the Conan stories.
Though The Art of Conan contains no game rules or content, the art contained within is suitable for any fans of incredible fantasy art and especially for fans of Robert E. Howard’s epic adventurer, Conan the Barbarian.
Modiphius has announced the release of Conan the Scout, a brand new sourcebook for the Conan Adventures in an Age Undreamed Of RPG for those who want to explore adventure on the Pictish frontier.
Conan the Scout is available in PDF only on Modiphius.net as part of the Conan Collection and on DriveThruRPG, also as part of the Conan Collection.
Remember, if you buy a PDF now on Modiphius.net, you’ll get a code to offset its cost against any future print purchase. DriveThruRPG customers should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to claim a similar discount. Now, on with the details of this intriguing new sourcebook!
NOW AMONG THE SETTLERS BEYOND THUNDER RIVER THERE WAS GROWING UP A BREED OF FOREST-MEN CAPABLE OF MEETING THE BARBARIANS AT THEIR OWN GAME, BUT THEIR NUMBERS WERE STILL SCANTY.
Hungry for expansion, the kingdoms of the dreaming west expand into lands held for millennia by the Picts, an ancient race predating even the Hyborian Age. The Pictish Wilderness is vast and untamable, hiding mysteries and horror. In this wild theater, the eternal struggle between civilization and savagery intensifies, and the people of this land hold the line against invasion.
To the east, the Border Kingdom stands as civilization’s defense between the fearsome Hyperboreans and the unready kingdoms to the south. Conan the Scout is the guide to life on the border, filled with information about the rugged world of the settlers, pioneers, hunters, and scouts, and their implacable enemies: the Picts. It is a place of danger and opportunity. Many have perished, but some have prospered.
Standing against the tide of barbarians to the north are the Rangers, striving to protect the innocents, and born in this frontier are the famed Bossonian Archers and the vaunted mercenaries of Gunderland. Take up your axe, your bow, and strike out into the untamed wilderness!
- New archetypes, talents, and equipment allowing you to create frontier characters, ready to strike out into the unknown and forge a new home, or to protect those who settle this rough land.
- A gazetteer covering the regions at the edge of the civilized world — the Bossonian Marches, the Westermarck, Tauran, and Gunderland — as well as the tumultuous Border Kingdom.
- Information about the deep forests of the Pictish Wilderness, including the major Pict tribes, their magic, and their enigmatic ways.
- Descriptions of groups such as the Rangers, Bossonian archers, and Gunderland mercenaries including how to join their ranks.
- Rules for carousing and time between adventures in the frontier.
- Stunning art and maps produced by new and renowned Conan artists.
- Developed with leading Conan scholars, this is the frontier as Howard depicted it — a place of mystery and danger, as well as opportunity!
This book requires the Robert E. Howard’s Conan: Adventures in an Age Undreamed Of corebook to use.