Gloomier: A Night at Hemlock Hall is a darkly humorous stand-alone competitive storytelling card game for 2-5 players. The game comes with 110 transparent cards, including 14 new Guests and 6 new Stories.
Like all Gloom games, Gloomier: A Night at Hemlock Hall is a storytelling game. Stack transparent cards to boost your character’s score, while blighting opponents with good fortune. Then, tell the tales of these miserable misanthropes.
Some of best features of Gloomier: A Night at Hemlock Hall:
- A return to the beloved original setting of Gloom’s Hemlock Hall.
- Expands the world of the Wellington-Smythe family.
- Puts a focus on storytelling by providing clear story prompts.
- More of the best mechanics by adding more Guests and Stories.
- Compatible with all core Gloom games.
- Gloomier: A Night at Hemlock Hall,the new stand-alone card game
- Gloom Grief Case, the deluxe storage box to hold all your Gloom games
- The Gloom Chronicles, a campaign-style mini-expansion
Gloomier: A Night at Hemlock Hall‘s Kickstarter launches on March 9, 2021. You can sign up to get notified when it launches.