Thanks to IDW Publishing, you can jump headlong into the world of Dungeons & Dragons no matter how poorly you roll your acrobatics check with the Return to the World of Dungeons & Dragons by IDW Comic Bundle! Comic geniuses like Jim Zub, AJ Mendez, Sal Buscema, Rags Morales, Andrea Di Vito, Jan Duursema, and countless others come together to tell the story of the heroes of Baldur’s Gate as they journey across Icewind Dale and other regions across the Forgotten Realms. With books like Dungeons & Dragons: At the Spine of the World, Dungeons & Dragons: Mindbreaker, Dungeons & Dragons: Legends of Baldur’s Gate, and two dozen others, you won’t want to miss this collection of adventures! Plus, your purchase goes on to support the Hasbro Foundation!
Tag Archives: humble bundle
Humble Bundle and Paizo have announced the one-week extension of the So You Wanna Try Pathfinder Book Bundle. The Book Bundle is Humble’s most successful to date, selling over 100,000 bundles of Pathfinder Roleplaying game PDFs. It has raised over $180,000 for Code for America, a national nonprofit, which helps municipalities and government institutions implement programs based on open-source software solutions.
Paizo and Humble created a special digital deal to help players access Pathfinder and support a great open-source cause. Inside this bundle, you’ll find a complete set of digital assets to get you started playing Pathfinder—and inspire you to keep playing for many adventures to come. This includes over $400 in rulebooks, world guides, adventures, and accessories—with top-notch high-fantasy lore and art.
All save one of the products in this bundle are PDFs that you can redeem with codes at the Paizo Store, one code per tier. There are three tiers to this bundle, starting at $5 and ending with a digital $25 tier. The last tier also includes the Pathfinder Adventure Path: Abomination Vaults for Foundry VTT.
Humble Bundles offer great deals and support great causes. Purchasers get a say in how much of their donation goes to each participant at checkout.
The So You Wanna Try Pathfinder Humble Bundle will end on March 2 at 11 am PST.
Limitless adventure awaits—and this epic bundle from Paizo is the perfect way to join the thriving community of rangers, rogues, and sorcerers in the Pathfinder 2nd Edition tabletop role-playing game! This Humble Bundle digital adventurer’s kit is packed with everything new heroes need to embark on their own saga, plus tons of RPG resources to power countless adventures to come:
- Outfit yourself with essentials including the digital Pathfinder 2E Beginner Box and Core Rulebook.
- Discover the perils that await in the Abomination Vaults Adventure Path (plus Foundry Virtual Tabletop version) and more campaign ebooks.
- Get resources to enhance your journey, including guides to the Pathfinder world, expanded character options, digital pawns & maps, and more.
Unleash your hero…and help support Code for America with your purchase! The bundle features 28 items valued at $422 that you can get for $25!
Discover the fearless exploits of the Adeptus Astartes—the elite Space Marines of the Warhammer 40,000 universe—in this collection of novels and fiction from Black Library! This galaxy-spanning bundle gathers war stories of Chapters and squads from across the Imperium, charged with defending humanity against the relentless forces of Chaos. Explore the grim darkness of the Warhammer 40,000 universe, and support EveryLibrary with your purchase!
Modiphius Entertainment has shared the results of some of their recent charitable activities. Through a massive sale of their original Achtung! Cthulhu products and a Star Trek Adventures Humble Bundle, Modiphius raised $35,000 for National Park Rescue, a charity devoted to supporting African national parks and the wildlife they protect.
In November of 2021, Modiphius put the last of their stock of older Achtung! Cthulhu products on sale in order to make room for the new, 2D20 version of the game and product line. All proceeds from this sale were donated to National Park Rescue and as part of this, Modiphius matched sales of the final stocks of the books dollar for dollar. In total just over $18,000 was raised which Modiphius topped off to $20,000.
An additional $15,000 was raised through the Star Trek Adventures RPG Humble Bundle that was offered from December 17, 2021, until January 14, 2022. With the total amount adding up to $35,000, Modiphius and National Park Rescue will be putting the donation towards a range of key projects that will have a major impact on the ground. First off, important repairs to the facilities will bring the vehicle bay and workshop back to working order to better service the fleet of patrol vehicles and ranger equipment. A new park entrance will help bring pride to the people of the surrounding communities, many of whom work in the park providing essential services, and Modiphius is working with the team to identify key needs in the communities for further funds.
National Park Rescue differentiates themselves from many high-profile conservation organizations by being a direct action organization. The organization designs and implements their own projects, and holds themselves accountable for any results. This includes being responsible for maintaining and repairing all equipment; such as vehicles, GPS units, radios, and equipment used by their Wildlife Authority partners. The structure of their organization, lack of any permanent office, and minimization of any overhead, ensures all donations actually make it to the front line.
National Park Rescue works with Zimbabwe Parks and Wildlife Management Authority (ZimParks), who own and are responsible for the management of the parks. They are almost exclusively staffed by people that live close to their operations, with more than 75% of staff coming from villages literally bordering the park.
The Free League Humble Bundle Has Launched, Including Tales From the Loop, Things From the Flood & Symbaroum
Humble Bundle’s latest charitable bundle launched today and includes the award-winning tabletop roleplaying games Tales From the Loop, Things From the Flood, and Symbaroum from game developer and publisher Free League.
Humble Bundle allows you to pay what you want with buyers able to choose how to allocate the money.
The Humble Bundle benefits Active Minds. Active Minds is the nation’s leading nonprofit promoting mental health for young adults ages 14-24. Their focus is on changing the culture around mental health, by changing the way we talk about, care for, and value mental health in our lives and in our communities. They’re best known for their National Chapter Network at high schools and universities, an iconic Send Silence Packing suicide-prevention exhibit, Active Minds Speakers, and their new @Work corporate programs.More details on Active Minds can be found here.
TALES FROM THE LOOP & THINGS FROM THE FLOOD
• Tales From the Loop RPG Starter Set
• Tales From the Loop RPG – Core rulebook
• Things From the Flood RPG – Core rulebook
• Tales From the Loop: Our Friends the Machines
• Tales From the Loop: Out of Time
• Symbaroum RPG – Core Rulebook
• Symbaroum – Game Master’s Guide
• Symbaroum – Advanced Player’s Guide
• Symbaroum – Monster Codex
• Symbaroum Starter Set – Treasure Hunts in Davokar
• Thistle Hold – Wrath of the Warden
• Karvosti – The Witch Hammer
• Yndaros – the Darkest Star
• Symbar – Mother of Darkness
Below are the tiers:
Pay $1 to Unlock:
- Yndaros – the Darkest Star
- Symbaroum Starter Set – Treasure Hunts in Davokar
- Tales from the Loop RPG Starter Set
Pay $10 or more to also Unlock:
- Tales from the Loop: Out of Time
- Symbaroum – Advanced Player’s Guide
- Thistle Hold – Wrath of the Warden
- Karvosti – The Witch Hammer
Pay $18 or more to also Unlock:
- Tales from the Loop RPG: Rulebook
- Things from the Flood RPG: Rulebook
- Symbaroum – Core Rulebook
- Symbaroum – Game Master’s Guide
- Symbar – Mother of Darkness
- Symbaroum – Monster Codex
- Tales from the Loop: Our Friends the Machines
Push back the forces of Chaos with Black Library ebooks like Dawn of Fire Avenging Son, Lords of Silence, and Double Eagle. Humble Bundle and Black Library have a new Humble Bundle featuring $295 worth of Black Library books for pay what you want.
Each purchase helps support EveryLibrary! Check out the bundle tiers below.
Pay $1 to unlock:
- Cadian Honour
- Choose Your Enemies
- Double Eagle
- Fifteen Hours
- Cadian Blood
Pay $10 or more to unlock:
- Black Legion
- Fabius Bile: Clonelord
- The Lords of Silence
- Shroud of Night
- Lords and Tyrants
- Blood Reaver
- Dark Apostle
- Lucius: The Faultless Blade
Pay $18 or more to unlock:
- Nexus & other Stories
- Blood of Iax
- Ashes of Prospero
- War of Secrets
- Knights of Macragge
- Dawn of Fire: Avenging Son
- The Great Devourer
- Rise of the Ynnari: Wild Rider
- The Beast Arises Volume 1
- Battle of the Fang
- Brothers of the Snake
- Path of the Dark Eldar
IDW Publishing and Humble Bundle have launched the “Humble Comics Bundle: Dungeons & Dragons by IDW Publishing.”
The bundle promotion, running from April 12 through May 3, features a thrilling selection of Dungeons & Dragons adventures, including up to 28 full graphic novels, plus individual issues of IDW’s latest D&D series, Infernal Tides and At the Spine of the World. Fans can simply pay what they want, starting at only $1.00 to purchase a basic tier, then increase their contribution up to $25 to add even more epic graphic novels to their collection.
A portion of the proceeds from the bundle will go to Hasbro Children’s Fund. The Hasbro Children’s Fund is responsible for the majority of Hasbro’s grant-making. Grants made by the Hasbro Children’s Fund focus on their philanthropic mission to stand up for children, passionately working together to create a universe where every child experiences hope, kindness and joy.
The $1.00 Tier includes:
- Dragonlance Chronicles, Vol. 1: Dragons of Autumn Twilight
- Dragonlance Classics Vol. 1
- Dungeons & Dragons: At the Spine of the World #1
- Dungeons & Dragons: Infernal Tides #1
- Forgotten Realms Classics Vol. 1
The $10.00 Tier includes:
- Dragonlance Chronicles, Vol. 2: Dragons of Winter Night
- Dragonlance Legends: Time of the Twins
- Dungeons & Dragons, Vol. 2: First Encounters
- Dungeons & Dragons Classics Vol. 1
- Dungeons & Dragons: Evil at Baldur’s Gate
- Dungeons & Dragons: Infernal Tides #2
- Dungeons & Dragons: Infernal Tides #3
- Forgotten Realms Classics Vol. 2
The $18.00 Tier includes:
- Dragonlance Chronicles, Vol. 3: Dragons of Spring Dawning
- Dragonlance Classics Vol. 2
- Dragonlance Classics Vol. 3
- Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma
- Dungeons & Dragons, Vol. 3: Down
- Dungeons & Dragons: A Darkened Wish
- Dungeons & Dragons Classics Vol. 2
- Dungeons & Dragons Classics Vol. 3
- Forgotten Realms Classics Vol. 3
- Forgotten Realms Classics Vol. 4
The $25.00 Tier includes:
- Dungeons & Dragons, Vol. 1: Shadowplague
- Dungeons & Dragons: Abraxis Wren of Eberron
- Dungeons & Dragons Classics Vol. 4
- Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Sun Vol. 1 – Ianto’s Tomb
- Dungeons & Dragons: Forgotten Realms Vol.1
- Dungeons & Dragons: Frost Giant’s Fury
- Dungeons & Dragons: The Legend of Drizzt, Vol. 1: Homeland
- Dungeons & Dragons: Legends of Baldur’s Gate
- Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of the Vampire
The wasteland is fraught with murderous mutants and plenty of unsavory characters eager to swindle folks out of those precious bottle caps — but with the Fallout RPG and 3D Miniatures Bundle, from world-renowned roleplaying publisher Modiphius Entertainment, you can live the life of a vault dweller without a hint of radiation poisoning and for a lot fewer bottlecaps than it would normally cost! The “Fallout RPG and 3D Miniatures” Humble Books Bundle contains over $300 worth of digital Fallout: Wasteland Warfare rule books, expansion manuals, and 3D print files at various pricing tiers sure to meet everyone’s bottlecap (or dollar) budgets! Bundles start at only $1.00 USD with proceeds aiding the NAACP Legal Defense Fund.
The Fallout RPG and 3D Miniatures Bundle is packed with awesome goodies that any Wasteland wanderer would love to get their hands on:
The first tier, available from only $1.00 USD, has plenty to get players started — including the Fallout: Wasteland Warfare – Rules of Play, Fallout: Wasteland Warfare – Getting Acclimated PDF, High Res 2 Player Cards, discounts on official Fallout-themed dice, and more.
Bundles for those who choose to spend over $10.00 USD include Fallout: Wasteland Warfare character sheets, multiple terrain expansions like Sanctuary Hill House and Preserved Red Rocket, and campaign books for The Unexpected Shepherd Part 1 and Machine Frequency.
For contributions of $20 USD and over, eager vault-dwellers can look forward to campaign books for Fallout: Wasteland Warfare, 3D printable miniatures like Vault-Tec Vault Girl, and even the Wave 1 AI Card Deck: Survivors, Super Mutants, Brotherhood of Steel.
All purchases will support the NAACP Legal Defense Fund, an organization that fights for racial justice in America through litigation, advocacy, and public education.
The Fallout RPG and Miniatures bundle is available now on Humble Bundle, and will be on sale until March 10, 2021.
Humble Bundle has teamed up with R. Talsorian for a Cyberpunk tabletop RPG book bundle! Get Cyberpunk ebooks like Forlorn Hope, Night City, Cyberpunk 2020, and Home of the Brave. Plus, your purchase helps support Ablegamers!
Here’s what you get with each bundle tier:
Pay $1 to unlock:
- Blackhand’s Guide
- Forlorn Hope
- Edgerunners, Inc.
- Listen Up, You Primitive Screwheads
- Maximum Metal
- Chromebook 1/2
- Chromebook 3/4
Pay $8 or more to also unlock:
- Cyberpunk 2020 Core Book
- Cyberpunk Red Jumpstart Kit
- Night City Map (Circa 2020)
- Rache Bartmoss Brainware Blowout
- Night City Sourcebook
- Cyberpunk 2020 Data Screen
- Solo of Fortune
- Corporation Report 2020
- Rache Bartmoss’ Guide to the Net
Pay $15 or more to also unlock:
- Firestorm: Stormfront
- Firestorm: Shockwave
- Pacific Rim Sourcebook
- Rough Guide To The U.K.
- Protect and Serve
- Deep Space
- Eurosource Plus
- Home of the Brave
- Live and Direct
- Land of the Free