Thames & Kosmos is set to release its world renowned award winning board games category starting with a carefully curated series of six, high-quality, German-style board games from the internationally well-known publishing powerhouse, Kosmos. Thames & Kosmos will, for the first time, carry Kosmos Games, a collection of high-quality board games from the internationally esteemed authors and designers such as Klaus Teuber, Reiner Knizia, Grzegorz Rejchtman, and Gunter Cornett. German engineered and beautifully made, these games become enduring family favorites and game night classics. For all these reasons, Kosmos games have earned worldwide acclaim. The complete line of Kosmos games will be on display at Gen Con in Indianapolis July 30th at Booth #3039.
At the show:
- Dohdles! are riddles made of dough! Exercise your imagination in this artistic and hilarious sculpting and guessing game for families and parties of three to six players. Ages: 8+ | MSRP: $39.95
- Ubongo is a fast-paced, addictive, and easy-to-learn geometric puzzle game. Players race against the timer and against each other to solve a puzzle of interlocking shapes. The faster you solve the puzzle, the more gems you get. Ages: 8+ | MSRP: $39.95
- Dimension is a fast-paced, innovative puzzle game that takes place in three dimensions with 60 colorful spheres. Ages: 8+ | MSRP: $49.95
- Lost Cities: The Board Game: The research teams are outfitted and ready to embark on their adventures to find five forgotten cities. Who will lead the way to fantastic discoveries? Each player guides a team of explorers on up to five expeditions. To advance along an expedition path, a card in the path’s color must be played for each step forward. For two to four players. Ages: 10+ | MSRP: $39.95
- Kahuna: Who will rule the South Seas? Two Kahuna — ancient sorcerers of the Pacific —compete for dominance on an archipelago consisting of twelve small islands. Like the best two-player games, this classic card-based board game is deceptively simple and highly strategic.Ages: 10+ | MSRP: $24.05
- Lost Cities: The Original Card Game: Who will discover the ancient civilizations? Two explorers embark on research journeys to remote corners of the world: the Himalayan Mountains, the Central American rainforest, the Egyptian desert, a mysterious volcano, and the bottom of the sea. As the cards are played, the expedition routes take shape and the explorers earn points. For two players. Ages: 10+ | MSRP: $19.95
The complete line of Kosmos Board Games will be on display at Gen Con.