Ten thousand years ago, faced with extinction, the terrified leaders of Nidal heard whispers in their minds—promises of salvation for their nation if only they’d submit their people’s bodies and souls to perpetual servitude. Those leaders’ assent transformed them into conduits for Zon-Kuthon, the god of envy and pain, and has sealed Nidal’s fate to this day.
• Detailed descriptions of Nidal’s history, including its tragic fall into Zon-Kuthon’s grasp.
• An in-depth gazetteer of the entire nation, from settlements to more sinister features.
• Malevolent adventure sites from the Castle of the Captive Sun to the Tower of Slant Shadows.
• A bestiary of shadowy creatures, including the suffragan kyton, that lurk in Nidal and beyond.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Nidal, Land of Shadows is intended for use with the Pathfinder campaign setting, but it can be easily adapted to any fantasy world.
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Ultimate Magic Pocket Edition
Raise your character to the pinnacle of magical might with Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Ultimate Magic! Within this book, secrets arcane and divine lie ready to burst into life at the hands of all the spellcasting classes in the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. In addition to the brand-new magus class—a master of both arcane magic and martial prowess—you’ll also find a whole new system for spellcasting, rules for spell duels and other magical specialties, and pages upon pages of new spells, feats, and more. Because when it comes to magic, why settle for less than absolute power?
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Ultimate Magic includes:
• The magus, a new base class combining deadly arcane magic with the skills and weapons of a trained warrior.
• Words of power, an innovative and flexible new spellcasting system.
• New options for dedicated casters, such as alchemist discoveries, alternative uses for channeled energy, druid companions, sorcerer bloodlines, eidolon abilities, witch hexes, and oracle mysteries.
• Additional feats and magical abilities for martially oriented casters, including monk ki tricks, inquisitor archetypes, and ranger traps.
• New magical conditions called spellblights, as well as systems for crafting constructs, binding outsiders, and spell-dueling.
• More than 100 new spells, plus detailed guidelines for designing your own.
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Bestiary 4 (PFRPG) Pocket Edition
Confront the creatures that go bump in the night! Bestiary 4 presents hundreds of new monsters for use in the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. Within this tome of terrors you’ll find pitiless psychopomps and blood-drinking nosferatu, insectile formians and faceless nightgaunts, and even unique mythological horrors like Spring- Heeled Jack and Grendel himself.
Yet not every creature need be an enemy, as mighty empyreal lords, primeval outer dragons, and valorous swan maidens enlist you in their epic battles!
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Bestiary 4 includes:
• More than 300 different monsters
• Creatures from classic horror literature and monster films, including the colour out of space, elder things, and kaiju
• New player-friendly races like changelings, kitsune, and nagaji
• Entities of mythic might, from despotic demon lords and alien elohim to terrifying Great Old Ones—including Cthulhu!
• New creatures you can construct, like clockworks and juggernauts
• New familiars, animal companions, and other allies
• New templates to help you get more life out of classic monsters
• Appendices to help you find the right monster, including lists by Challenge Rating, monster type, and habitat
• Expanded universal monster rules to simplify combat
• Challenges for every adventure and every level of play
Pathfinder Flip-Mat Classics: Darklands
Crawl into the depths of the earth with Flip-Mat Classics: Darklands! Whether the adventurers are just checking out a cave or fighting their way through a subterranean tunnel system, this Flip-Mat provides a ready-to-use combat map for a variety of encounters. Don’t forget to bring plenty of light and watch out for collapses when using Flip-Mat Classics: Darklands!
The most-popular Pathfinder Flip-Mats in history return! These fan-favorite maps feature versatile adventure settings—city streets, forests, ships, taverns, and more—and now they’re back for a repeat performance. Durable and lavishly detailed, these essential adventure set pieces are sure to bring excitement to your game table for years to come!
A special coating on each Flip-Mat allows you to use wet erase, dry erase, AND permanent markers with ease! Removing permanent ink is easy—simply trace over any permanent mark with a dry erase marker, wait 10 seconds, then wipe off both marks with a dry cloth or paper towel. Each Flip-Mat measures 24″ x 30″ unfolded, and 8″ x 10″ folded.
Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Ultimate Magic Add-On Deck
Find the Magic Within!
Whether you’re an arcane or a divine spellcaster, you need the magical boon cards included in this exciting new deck for the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game! Loaded with spells and magic items galore, the Ultimate Magic Add-On Deck can be used with any Pathfinder Adventure Card Game character or Adventure Path. Or you can play with the character included in this 109-card box: Enora, the iconic arcanist. Harness your eldritch power with the Ultimate Magic Add-On Deck!