Modiphius Entertainment has released The Klingon Empire core rulebook, the brand-new version of the core rulebook for the Star Trek Adventures roleplaying game, giving players and gamemasters the opportunity to play the game from an entirely new perspective—the Klingon Empire!
Here are the details on this new core book, yours to download with a physical book purchase on Modiphius.net or as the digital release itself from Modiphius.net or DTRPG. Anyone who pre-ordered the book earlier this year will have the final version of the PDF in hand right now. PDF customers can use the code they received to claim a discount on the print release.
The Star Trek Adventures: Klingon Core Rulebook is available in print in both Core Rulebook and special Collector’s Edition editions on Modiphius.net and as a PDF on Modiphius.net and DriveThruRPG. You can also download a FREE Klingon character sheet to record your exploits!
The Klingon Empire core rulebook
The Klingon Empire core rulebook for the Star Trek Adventures roleplaying game takes you to the final frontier of the Galaxy, where new worlds and new civilizations await bold Klingon warriors hungry for glory and honor. Your duties may take you to the edges of known space, to Klingon colonies in need, to the borders of neighboring galactic powers, or into the eye of interstellar phenomena. Your warship and crew represent the best-trained and honorable of Klingon warriors, and your cunning and abilities are needed now more than ever.
A new threat looms from across the Gamma Quadrant, representing a worthy opponent for the worlds of the Alpha and Beta Quadrants. Tensions are high and it remains to be seen how the Klingon Empire will get involved. It is a volatile time for the Empire as her brave warriors and bold crews ready for battle against whatever foes present themselves.
This 396-page Star Trek Adventures core rulebook contains:
- Guidance on how to create your own Klingon-focused Star Trek stories of honor and glory on the final frontier.
- A complete and updated version of the Star Trek Adventures 2d20 game system.
- An extensive study of the Klingon Empire, including its history, culture, worlds, society, warships, technology, and more.
- Guidelines for novice and experienced gamemasters on how to run Star Trek-themed adventures and campaigns of conquest and exploration for the daring crew of a Klingon warship.
- A large selection of Klingon NPCs from all eras of play, as well as many antagonists, including Federation, Cardassian, Romulan, Borg, and Dominion characters and vessels.
- An introductory adventure designed to quickly get you and your fellow players playing brave Klingon warriors.
- Historical excerpts, personal logs, and intercepted communications, providing a new perspective on Star Trek lore and events.
- Brought to you by an expert Star Trek development team, including award-winning Star Trek novelists, editors, and game designers.