Pokémon Trading Card Game: Scarlet & Violet—Paldea Evolved arrives in June
The Pokémon Company International has announced the latest expansion of the best-selling Pokémon Trading Card Game (TCG), Scarlet & Violet—Paldea Evolved, available at participating retailers worldwide beginning June 9, 2023.
Scarlet & Violet—Paldea Evolved will introduce more Pokémon ex, which sport high HP as well as powerful attacks and Abilities but give up two Prize cards when Knocked Out. Trainers will also continue to see Tera Pokémon ex in the new expansion, including Slowking, Forretress and Dedenne, displayed in full-art illustrations to capture the unique crystal effects of the characters. Alternate art styles will also be introduced for illustration rare and special illustration rare cards, allowing Trainers to collect unique art cards that spotlight the Pokémon’s personality traits or Evolutions.
Noteworthy cards from the expansion include:
- 15 Pokémon ex and three Tera Pokémon ex
- 36 illustration rare Pokémon
- 18 ultra rare Pokémon ex and eight ultra rare Supporter cards
- 15 special illustration rare Pokémon and Supporter cards
- Nine hyper rare gold etched cards, which can include Pokémon ex, Trainer and Energy cards
Trainers can find Scarlet & Violet—Paldea Evolved in booster packs, Elite Trainer Boxes and special collections.