Mantic Games has announced that Here’s Negan will now be shipping December 3rd. The upside of this slight delay is that if you were after the exclusive Character Cards for The Walking Dead: All Out War, fret not! You have a little extra time to pre-order the game, either through your local retailer or the Mantic Webstore!
Here’s Negan is a co-operative board game for 1 to 5 players, based on The Walking Dead comic-book series. Each player takes the role of a Survivor, recruited by the ruthless Negan. Under Negan’s instructions, the Survivors must battle to clear out a large factory complex to create a safe haven in the brutal wilderness. By scavenging supplies, securing key objectives and fighting the walking dead, the players hope to win Negan’s favour and ultimately become his top lieutenants.
Available for the first time online, the 2018 Show Exclusive Booster for the Walking Dead: All Out War from Mantic Games features Dale (minus one leg), Scott Moon and Walker Rick, plus all of the rules you’ll need to use them in your games.
This booster pack contains 3 unique, collectible miniatures allowing you to add Dale and Scott to your games, along with Walker Rick!.
- Plastic Dale and Scott moon Miniatures
- Plastic Walker Rick Miniature
- Dale, Prison Advisor, and Scott Moon Character Cards
- Beretta 92, Colt 1911, Meds, and Prosthetic Leg Equipment Cards
- Mantic Points
There’s a limited amount (though the company says enough to meet demand) and will begin shipping on May 21st. You can order yours now.
The Walking Dead: All Out War Wave Four is in stores now! Covering the events of Rick and the survivors meeting the ruthless Governor of Woodbury, this wave includes a new expansion and 6 new boosters.
On top of this, Mantic Games has started putting pre-orders for individual sets up on their website, including the Alice Booster, Michonne – Vengeful Hunter Booster and the Made to Suffer Expansion.
The Made to Suffer Expansion includes four new survivors, two extra walkers, a paper mat/collector’s guide, event cards, equipment cards, card scenery and a full narrative campaign covering the events surrounding Woodbury. There’s even a card tank template!
If that’s not enough, the rulebook also includes more detailed rules for fighting indoors, and rules for playing larger games with allies and various factions (almost like an ALL OUT WAR).
Alice works for the Governor in Woodbury, but her loyalty is called into question when she takes pity on Rick and the other survivors. The Governor does not take disloyalty well.
After a narrow escape from the Governor’s clutches, Michonne is on the warpath. With armor and weapons taken from the prison, she’s ready for revenge.
Mantic Games has announced that the Wave Four (Woodbury) retail exclusives for The Walking Dead: All Out War Miniature Game are available to pre-order now from the Mantic Games website and your local gaming store.
The retail exclusives are:
- Plastic Lilly and Smitty Miniatures
- Plastic Walker Miniature
- Lilly and Smitty Character Cards
- Browning Safari Rifle, Coach Gun, Hunting Knife, and Smoke Grenade Equipment Cards
Tyreese, Prison Advisor Booster
- Plastic Tyreese and Raymond Miniatures
- Plastic Walker Miniature
- Tyreese, Prison Advisor and Raymond Character Cards
- IMI Uzi, Riot Helmet, Silencer, and Tyreese’s Hammer Equipment Cards
Michonne, Vengeful Hunter Booster
- Plastic Michonne and Tom Miniatures
- Plastic Walker Miniature
- Michonne, Vengeful Hunter and Tom Character Cards
- Bandoleer, IMI Uzi, Riot Shield, and Tire Iron Equipment Cards
Also available to order now are the MDF Woodbury houses. These are made to the same dimensions as those featured on the Made to Suffer map. They have removable roofs, opening doors and separate rooms. You can buy them individually or as a bundle.
Mantic Games‘ Black Friday deals start at 8am UK time on November 24 at their website and include…
- HALF PRICE FREE SHIPPING ALL WEEKEND – spend just £25, €35 or $40 to get free shipping on your order
- ALL NEW MEGA CRAZY BOX – along with the Fantasy and Sci-Fi Crazy Boxes, they’re introducing the Mega Crazy Box, which includes some insane value items, like a copy of The Walking Dead: All Out War, a Steel Behemoth and more! You can get a sneak peek inside the Crazy Boxes on the Mantic Blog
- AMAZING DEALS ALL WEEKEND – they’re be dropping the price on Dungeon Saga, The Walking Dead, Kings of War and more! Just head to the website from 8am to find out what’s on offer… and take advantage of that free shipping rate
- HOURLY DEALS – starting from 8am until midnight (UK time) Mantic will be unveiling new hourly deals. These crazy value items will only be available for an hour so you’ll need to be quick! We’ll be repeating the deals twice during the day so people won’t miss out
- LAST CHANCE FOR LEE & CLEMENTINE – it’s your last chance to buy the Walking Dead: All Out War Lee and Clementine booster. Normally only available at shows, Lee and Clementine will be available to order all weekend and they’re not limiting stock!
Recreate “that scene” with the Walking Dead: All Out War “Eeny Meeny Miny Moe..” collector’s diorama from Mantic Games.
Licensed by Skybound, the diorama features six miniatures depicting the scene where Negan makes his brutal decision to make an example of one member of Rick’s group.
We open up and show off what you get!
You can order yours now!
The battle for survival from the smash hit The Walking Dead series comes to the tabletop. Mantic Games and Skybound have teamed up for this licensed tabletop miniature game featuring some of the most well-known characters from the comic series.
I crack open this Kickstarter edition of The Walking Dead: All Out War to show off what you get inside.
Stay tuned for some game play coming soon!
Mantic Games have launched their latest miniature game The Walking Dead: All Out War based on Skybound‘s popular comic (and television show) The Walking Dead on Kickstarter. The miniature game’s “early bird” pledge status has already sold out, but you can get the game for $125 plus shipping ($15 for the United States).
For that amount you get:
So far the “Something to Fear” pledge level includes:
- The complete The Walking Dead: All Out War miniatures game starter set
- Atlanta Camp Expansion
- Dice bag and a second set of game dice with custom faces
- Kickstarter Exclusive Sheriff’s Badge Initiative Counter
- Collector’s Edition Box that will hold the entire Something to Fear pledge.
In addition to the above, you now also get:
- 10 3D Loot Markers in plastic
- Shane Booster Miniature and Shane Character Card
- Reggie Booster Miniature and Reggie Character Card
- 1 Atlanta Camp Walker and 3 Equipment Cards
- Lori Booster Miniature and Lori Character Card
The main game is $50 and boosters are $20 (we don’t know how much expansions such as Atlanta costs). Assuming all add-ons for the game are $20 that’s $150 or so worth of product. There are surely more to be unlocked down the road making it an even better deal.
There’s new characters revealed too and more teased. Check all the new figures below.
Mantic Games has revealed more details on their new miniature game based on Skybound‘s The Walking Dead.
The company has laid out a simple Kickstarter for The Walking Dead: All Out War, where there’ll be one reward level where items will be shipped all in one box.
The idea is to have all of the first wave of releases, the game, the minis, freebies, and upgrades as long as stretch goals have are reached. This will help simplify the shipping and prevent major issues with missing items.
If the campaign foes well, they have also said that at that point they will also release 2 or 3 simple expansions that folks who pledge will be able to add on their pledge. These expansion will introduce more heroes, bad guys, variant plays, and settings such as the Prison.
The company has also said these expansions will ship later so that they don’t interfere with the first wave of releases.
The company has also let it be known the base fame will cost $50 and boosters will be $20.
The Walking Dead: All Out War Miniatures Game is launching on Kickstarter on Monday February 1 at 05:30am PT, 08:30am ET or 1:30pm GMT. It closes on Monday February 29 at 15:59pm PT, 18:59pm ET 11:59pm GMT.
Shipping for wave 1 is expected to be begin August 2016.
Mantic Games has released the first image of what you get with their new miniature game The Walking Dead: All Out War Miniatures Game.
The boxed miniature game provides you everything you need to play including 20 miniatures, dice, game mat, and more.
The company has also released a look at Rick, character cards, and an unpainted Carl.
The company realizes that this might be people’s first miniature game, so they’re making sure that the game is a good introduction as well as fun for long time mini gamers.
On top of the main box game, the company has said they’ll be releasing expansion packs called “Game Boosters” as well as large expansion packs. These will include new locations like the Atlanta Camp and Greene Family Farm, as well as new survivors, walkers, character cards, equipment cards, and more.
The game will launch later in 2016.