While there’s a lot to love about long Dungeons & Dragons campaigns full of twists, drama, and character development, sometimes Dungeon Masters and players are looking for quick one-shots, a light-hearted palate-cleanser, or … a little mystery.
Introducing Candlekeep Mysteries, an anthology of seventeen mystery-themed adventures each centered around a single book found in the iconic library fortress. All of these adventures–many written by new authors—are intended to be played as one-shots in-person or online or simply dropped into any existing campaign. Candlekeep Mysteries is perfect for Dungeon Masters who are looking to inject new characters, story hooks, magic items, and monsters into their game without tons of prep.
Available everywhere on March 16 with a cover by Clint Cearley, and in game stores with an alternate cover by Simen Meyer, Candlekeep Mysteries presents each adventure as a tome on its infinite shelves, plus background information about the library fortress that’s enchanted fans of the Forgotten Realms for decades.
Candlekeep Mysteries features adventures written by authors, including:
- Graeme Barber (@POCGamer)
- Kelly Lynne D’Angelo (@kellylynnedang)
- Alison Huang (@Drazillion)
- Mark Hulmes (@sherlock_hulmes)
- Jennifer Kretchmer (@dreamwisp)
- Daniel Kwan (@danielhkwan)
- Adam Lee (@adamofadventure)
- Ari Levitch (@AriLevitch)
- Sarah Madsen (@UnfetteredMuse)
- Christopher Perkins (@ChrisPerkinsDnD)
- Michael Polkinghorn (@MiketheGoalie)
- Taymoor Rehman (@DarkestCrows)
- Derek Ruiz (@ElvenTower)
- Kienna Shaw (@kiennas)
- Brandes Stoddard (@BrandesStoddard)
- Amy Vorpahl (@vorpahlsword)
- Toni Winslow-Brill (@vorgryth)