Snowprint Studios‘ Warhammer 40,000: Tacticus marks a significant moment for Warhammer 40,000 on mobile devices. Fight through the galactic warzone with units from eight factions. Heroes rise to the challenge in planetwide campaigns, face off against arch enemies in pitched PvP skirmishes or collaborate with fellow guild members to take down massive bosses. Beginning today, players can pre-register the game and all those who do will receive special rewards at launch later this year.
Warhammer 40,000 Factions and Campaigns
Warhammer 40,000: Tacticus will launch with EIGHT playable factions and more will be on the way in regular updates throughout the game’s development. Every army can take part and fight through a deep narrative crafted by renowned Warhammer scribe Matt Forbeck. At the start of your journey, you begin fighting with an Ultramarine squad, quickly enhanced with a fierce member of the Adepta Sororitas, to defeat the implacable Necrons. As you progress you continue to unlock squads of some of the universe’s most powerful warriors and battle through multiple parallel campaigns
Here is a quick list of the announced playable armies:
- Ultramarines – Adeptus Astartes, the war-hardened, armor-clad space marines who defend the Imperium.
- Necrons – Awoken from their tombs, these eternal machines bring death to any who oppose them.
- Black Legion – Turned to chaos by the dark gods, the Black Legion were once the best of the imperium. Now they are driven by revenge and eternal conflict.
- Black Templars – Space Marines on a special mission to purge the galaxy of enemies. Sometimes even the Imperium’s own are considered a threat.
- Orks – Bred for war by the old ones. Orks’ great joy is found in combat. Might makes right for these xenos beasts, and no one can stop them.
- Death Guard – The servants of the diseased god Nurgle plague the galaxy. With horrific weapons and shambling pox walkers, the galaxy will never be safe.
- Adepta Sororitas – The sisterhood of faith brings divine wrath to the battlefield. Miracles can happen…and the Sororitas prove it.
- Astra Militarum – The Emperor’s hammer never stops on the battlefield. Using firepower and intelligence to outwit superior foes and bask in victory.
Quick and Thrilling PvP
Live PvP will be available at launch for players to battle it out. Fast paced skirmishes with no waiting time will bring players head-to-head in intense bursts of Warhammer combat. Post launch, the team has plans for massive Guild vs Guild wars that take PvP to a larger level scale.
About Warhammer 40,000: Tacticus
Warhammer 40,000: Tacticus defines a new era of gaming on mobile devices. With 40 heroes at launch, fans can experience extensive PvE campaigns as well as quick battles with opponents in PvP. Bringing the true width of the Warhammer 40,000 universe onto mobile has remained a passionate quest for the Snowprint team.
Players can pre-register on June 1st and prepare for conquest in the 41st millennium. Fans are invited to sign up to be notified when more Tacticus News comes out, and pre-register the game on their favorite mobile device to earn some unique rewards.