Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood & Teef launches Orktober 20th on PC and Consoles
Rogueside and Games Workshop have announced that the upcoming run & gun platformer Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood & Teef will now launch on October 20, 2022 for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch.
A new and improved demo is now available via Steam as part of the Warhammer Skulls 2022 event. The enhanced demo adds a new level, unlocks the Weirdboy character class – which joins the previously available Flash Git class – and adds up to four-player local and online co-op, in addition to featuring a never before seen introductory cutscene.
An explosive new trailer showcases the bombastic hand-drawn game in action, complete with da boyz getting their mitts on loadz of shiny gubbinz, massive Ummie Knights, and a taste of the face melting heavy metal soundtrack, composed by Deon van Heerden.
Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood & Teef is also receiving a global retail release, courtesy of ININ Games. Fans in the US can already pre-order their copy via GameStop or Amazon, more retailers (including European ones) can be found here.
Also available for pre-order are exclusive Limited and Collector’s Editions loaded with unique items that you cannot find anywhere else.
The Limited Edition includes unique cover artwork and a colorful game manual, while the Collector’s Edition is the ultimate fan package and includes the following exclusive collectibles:
- Collector’s Edition Box
- Colorful Game Manual
- Acrylic Diorama with 4 Ork Boyz
- Original Soundtrack on CD
- Shoota Metal Keychain
- 4 Ork Boyz cardboard standees
- Character Sticker Set
- Double-sided Poster, A2
- Skull Fabric Patch
Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood & Teef is a hand-drawn 2D run and gun adventure taking you on a wild ride of dakka, gore and explosions! Krump your way through the hive city of Luteus Prime; battle Humans, Orks and Genestealer cultists; and ultimately recover your luscious hair squig from the hands of the Warboss Gutrekka!
- Classic 2D side-scrolling goodness, filled with intense action, funny one-liners, screaming deaths and comical dialogues!
- Choose your class, picking between four distinct characters, each with their own unique toolkit true to the Warhammer 40,000 lore.
- Inflict chaos with an arsenal of weapons at your fingertips. Expand your armoury with up to twenty different weapons. There’s no such thing as having too much dakka!
- Unleash your Waaagh! at the right time! Wreak carnage and rain destruction on those puny ‘umies.
- Challenge the mightiest empire in the Warhammer 40,000 universe. Become victorious, bring the planet to its knees and lead your very own Waaagh!
- Earn hats by destroying compelling bosses, completing milestones or exchanging Teef at the Mekboy shop. Teef are collected by tearing through the story.
- Beautiful hand-drawn scenery gives an incredible sense of depth to a side-on world.
- Break up the action, and immerse yourselves in engaging cinematics.
- Set foot on Luteus Prime in single-player mode, or get a party together of up to four Ork Boyz and have some fun together! Multiplayer is available both online and in local co-op.
- Brawl it out against your rivals in an all-out epic battle to decide who is the baddest Ork in the warband! Up to four boyz can scrap it out in the arena, both online and in local PvP.
- Get your socks rocked off with an amazing heavy metal soundtrack, composed by Deon van Heerden.
- Yes, there will be explosions. Like, a lot of them!
Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood & Teef will launch on October 20, 2022 for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch.