Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood & Teef playable demo invades Steam Next Fest
Ready your Shoota—along with your Slugga and Boomstikk while you’re at it—for developer Rogueside has unleashed a playable demo of frenetic 2D run & gun adventure Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood & Teef. Available to download today as part of the Steam Next Fest celebration, the demo’s a dakka-dripping, gore-gorged, teef-teeming taster of the outrageous orgy of Ork violence coming in the full game.
Take control of a Flash Git, one of the four character classes available in the final game, and fly the flag for the Nobz as you tackle the Over The Wall level in your quest to run riot through Luteus Prime. A single-player serving of slaughter, the demo showcases the madcap combat and mini-boss mayhem you can expect later this year when Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood & Teef launches complete with online and local co-op support, as well as versus multiplayer.
Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood & Teef is coming to PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One later in 2022.
From the developer of the critically acclaimed Guns, Gore & Cannoli franchise comes a new adventure set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe! Play as a savage warrior of the Green Tide, and become the spearhead of an Ork invasion as you bash, smash and shoot your way through the hive city of Luteus Prime on a mission to retrieve your hair squig and claim vengeance on your warlord!
And just maybe become the warboss of a WAAAGH! along the way? Survival of the strongest has never been so violently fun! Scour the battlegrounds, defeat powerful bosses and collect teef to upgrade your arsenal and increase firepower!
- Action-Packed Gameplay: Being an Ork has never been this fun! Prepare yourself for a non-stop, action-packed platform game where you bash, smash and shoot your way through a deeply engrossing story. Not only will you take on the Astra Militarum, but also Genestealer Cults, Space Marines and of course other Orks!
- Unique Classes: Play as one of multiple classes, each with their own unique toolkit and playstyle!
- Wide Variety of Firepower: Destroy your enemies just the way you like it! Choose between a giant arsenal of different weapons spread across several categories. Do you like big explosions? Blast enemies to bits powerful with the Rokkit Launcha! Love it when your gun has a kick? Pick up the mighty Boomstikk. And remember… there’s no such thing as too much dakka!
- WAAAGH!: As fights continue, the anger inside keeps building up, until the moment it erupts and all hell breaks loose! Explode in a storm of bullets with unlimited ammo and rain destruction on dem ‘umies!
- Online and Local Co-op Mode: Blasting ‘umies is more fun when you do it together! Bring together four people, local or online, and fight through the hordes of guardsmen, genestealers, aberrants, intercessors, ratlings, … in this incredibly fun arcade-style co-op action mode!
- Versus Multiplayer: Show your clan who the fiercest Ork in the Green Tide is. Battle it out against other gits, dominate in battle and show them who is the most brutal or cunning!