WizKids/NECA, MFV Release New Update for TabApp Elite
Game creators WizKids/NECA and MFV today released a new update for the hit action-adventure app, TabApp Elite, adding all-new systems, figures, maps, rewards and enhancements. The update is available now, free from the App Store for iPad and Google Play Store for Android tablets.
A complete list of new features and enhancements:
- Every hero’s got a mission! A robust Objectives system adds 80+ new objectives that can be completed on three levels of difficulty.
- Explore new environments with four all-new maps, including Rooftops, The Farm, Crimson Citadel and Metro Chemical Plant!
- New DC Comics Super-Villain packs, villain bosses and Super Heroes! Introducing six new digital heroes (plus Deadman) and 12 digital villain bosses.
- Rewards for heroic feats! Daily reward bonuses for consecutive days of play.
- New comic panel art for all villain bosses and custom icons per hero for active powers.
- New Share feature to easily share the adventure!
- Performance enhancements and various gameplay improvements.
The free update is available now on the AppStore and Google Play Store.