Conan: Kull of Atlantis Takes you to the Pre- Cataclysmic Age
Modiphius has released Kull of Atlantis, a brand new supplement for the Conan Adventures in an Age Undreamed of RPG, plus a 20% 24 hour discount on the Conan Core Book in PDF in honor of the anniversary of Conan creator Robert E Howard’s death!
PDF buyers on Modiphius.net will receive a special download code which discounts the cost of the PDF against any future print purchase of the same title. DTRPG.com customers should contact email@example.com to take advantage of a similar offer. Here are the details on this fantastic new sourcebook!
Before Conan, there was Kull!
DANGER BREEDS CAUTION, AND ONLY A WARY MAN LIVES LONG IN THAT WILD COUNTRY WHERE THE HOT VENDHYAN PLAINS MEET THE CRAGS OF THE HIMELIANS AN HOUR’S RIDE WESTWARD OR NORTHWARD AND ONE CROSSED THE BORDER AND WAS AMONG THE HILLS WHERE MEN LIVED BY THE LAW OF THE KNIFE.
Here, for the first time in roleplaying gaming, Kull and his world are described in all their savage, dreamlike glory. This alternate setting for Conan roleplaying is the ultimate reference to the Pre- Cataclysmic Age, in the time when the Atlantean barbarian Kull rose to become King of Valusia, greatest of the Seven Empires. Just as Conan and his exploits defined the Hyborian Age, his predecessor Kull shaped the destiny of the Thurian Age. This period, thousands of years prior to Conan’s own, is a time of mystery and magic, a period defined by antiquity and decline, yet shaken to its core by its savage new king, Kull.
This 120-page full colour PDF features:
- The curious gods and myths of the Thurian Age, including rules for magic and even time travel.
- A gazetteer of the lands of the Thurian Age: the Seven Empires, the untamed Pictish Isles, distant Lemuria, the primitive island of Atlantis from whence came Kull, and the mysterious End of the World.
- A gallery of non-player characters such as Kull and his court: Brule the Spear-slayer, Counselor Tu, and others — as well as enemies as dangerous as the diabolical sorcerer Thulsa Doom.
- New archetypes such as the Agent, Ambassador, Counselor, and Gladiator.
- New player options, from homelands and backgrounds to the enigmatic Elder Race, stories and talents, plus new natures, and war stories.
- Guidelines for running court-based campaigns and campaigns set in the dreamy, ancient, and mysterious world of Kull.
- A variety of adventure seeds as well as a ready-to-play adventure, “The Rookery of Umra-Zhul”.
Kull of Atlantis requires the Robert E. Howard’s Conan: Adventures in an Age Undreamed Of rulebook to use but also serves an invaluable reference for readers of fantasy literature and fans of Robert E. Howard and his incredible barbaric hero, Kull.